Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Product Spotlight: Framelits Die Set w/Stamps - Jar


Hello, Friends!

I have a new video to share with you today.  It's an introduction to one of my new stamp sets with coordinating Framelits.  :)





Product:
Medium_658699

Make sure you ask for this set at your local store!

As you might know, I travel quite a bit....I think I have 28 events this year!  (wow!)  This week, I'll be at the Great Lakes Mega Meet!  Make sure you stop by and see the Big Shot in action!

I'll also be teaching at two Creating Keepsakes Universities, in Louisville and Hartford.  Karen Burniston will be teaching at the CKU in San Diego and Houston.  Make sure you check out the CKU Website for more info and to sign up!  We would love to have you in one of our classes!

In the beginning of June, I'll be traveling to Puerto Rico for the Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event 2013.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. If I can only get one die this year-this is the one I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Make sure you stop by and see the Big Shot in action!"
    Does this mean YOU or the machine, Stephanie? LOL. I'm with Beth...I so want this sweet die/stamp set! Cute vid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I need that banner die and stamp set! That is such a versatile item to have.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...