Friday, May 31, 2013

Flip-Its Tips & Tutorial


Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here today with another video tutorial. I've been struggling with making Flip-Its Cards lately & recently had a breakthrough! So, I'm here to share 15+ Tips on using Flip-Its Dies.

You will need the following Sizzix Supplies: Sizzix Movers & Shapers L Die- Card, Ornate Flip-Its, Sizzix Framelits Die Set 9PR, Labels Ornate #4, Sizzix Die-Cutting Machine

Enjoy the video tutorial:


Here are more views of my Flip-Its Card:

die cutting


Thank you so much for joining me! I hope you are able to make some fun interactive Flip-Its cards after viewing my tips & tutorial! 


die cutting supplies



Stamps- SimonSaysStamp Kelly Purkey Exclusive (Dude)
Paper- SimonSaysStamp June 2013 Kit
Ink- Fresh Ink (Slate, Blue Sage, Navy), Versafine (Onyx Black), Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Adhesives- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (E-Z Dots Permanent, E-Z Dots Repositionable, 3D Foam Squares Regular White)
Additional: washi tapes

We love how easy it is to create fabulous and unique die cutting projects by using products designed to work together. To see more ideas using Stephanie's line of products, be sure to visit the Stephanie Barnard project gallery on Sizzix.com!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this card....thanks for the video tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tutorial! Thank you for sharing. I don't have these dies, but now I may have to get them. Thank you for being an enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tiffany! Great video and the card is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you! I just got this die and the set of framelits!! I'd love to see more on the flip its and the pop n cuts. I have a few of each.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It great to see another masculine card. There were so many times I'd want an occasional card for a male, but it's difficult to come up with an idea. I think we need to have a challenge for the development of cards ideas for the male recipient.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...