Sunday, April 28, 2013

Video Tutorial: Mother's Day Postage Photo Card

Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here with another fun Video Tutorial! This time, I'll be showing you how to create this cool folded photo card using the Sizzix Postage Frame Base and Camera Movers & Shapers Dies by Tim Holtz.


To show you how I created my card, I made this video tutorial.  I hope you enjoy it!




Thanks so much for stopping by!
http://iheartartblog.com







ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Antique Linen 
stamps: Lawn Fawn- Smitty's ABCs, You've Got Mail, Happy Everything 
paper: Crate Paper Collection by Maggie Holmes
embellishments: Kaisercraft Rhinestones; Doodlebug Baker's Twine; Jolee's Puffy Heart Stickers
adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- white foam squares 1/4", E-Z Dots Mini runner, Crafty Power Tape

Nothing says "I Love You" more than a handmade gift! Visit our die cutting project gallery at Sizzix.com for more Mother's Day project ideas that are sure to put a smile on your Mom's face this Mother's Day!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Tiffany, this is SO adorable!! Love the way you've used the postage stamp frame. Your videos are always wonderful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adored your video as well!! I loved the music and how you edited it!!! Your project is so sweet, I love, live, love it!!! ;). Now I want those two dies!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I love the quote. Just lost my Mom in February and intend to make her a card as usual and this quote is perfect !! Thanks for sharing this lovely project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card. The photo pocket makes this card an forever keepsake.
    I really like the detailing and layering of the camera, I learned some great tips. Your video tutorial is excellent!! I like your teaching pace, not too fast. Thank you for sharing this project tutorial.
    Jacquelene L
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, very clever, lots of interest and lovely colours - your video was really great lots of brilliant tips - I loved this, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful!!! I saw the video, love the way you show how to do it!!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...