Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who Doesn't Love Bubblegum?!?!

Hello, Friends!

I have a fun card to share with you today by my friend Emily Niehaus.





The first photo shows the front of the Flip-it card. Emily used glossy accents on the bubblegum balls and colored the machine with Copic markers.

Stamps Used:


The Stamps of Life Stamp Set: bubblegum4me

Happy Crafting!
Hugs,

Stephanie

Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
You just can't go wrong with a great basic shape die set like the Framelits Circles. Basic shapes like circles can be used in so many ways and are a great staple to your tool collection. For more ideas of ways to use circles in your projects, check out the die cutting circles project gallery on Sizzix.com!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, and I love the flip cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute. I want the movers and shapers to make these type of cards too.

    chris@iwooten.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...