Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What's your Favorite Framelit?

Hello, Friends!

If you don't know by now, I'm madly in love with Framelits.  :)  I love how the cutting edge is on the inside of the die, so when I turn it over, I know exactly where I'm cutting!

This comes in very handy when combined with stamped images!  :)

Take for example, the Majestic Framelits set....

 By pairing it up with a coordinating stamp set.....

calm2keep by The Stamps of Life



You can create cards like this....


Card by Kim Howard

Card by Kim Howard


Card by Anna Wight

Sometimes, I think Framelits were 'born' for stamps.  :) 

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. wow...fabulous cards...Love framelits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any, but they look awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite at the moment is the Easter one with the little chick so cute, and the way is cuts it out after you have stamped it is genius. I want them all (if only) its hard to choose which one next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the ideas!! I am still in love with my circle framelits and I use them all the time!! I have several other shapes, but I seem to use those the most!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love them! The circle set is amazing--I should never lack for the perfect size circle! I am waiting on the egg-shaped framelets to come in at my local Archivers. They are all sold out! Hope they will get there before Easter is all over!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all my fremelits. THey cut like a dream, and are so easy to store. And so many different styles now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy with all my Framelits....dies are so easy to work with and so versatile...really add a lot to my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pairing one with a larger size (for a shadow) always give my work a polished look!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...