Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sizzix I Spy Saturday


Hello!  Tammy here with a new edition of Sizzix I Spy!

I always like to say that Sizzix is so awesome, that we need two blogs to show off all of the amazing things created with our dies, embossing folders, and die cutting machines!  If you follow this blog, you are following the blog of our company headquarters which is located in beautiful southern California (USA).  We also have an office in the UK which also has a blog.  They have amazingly talented artists that contribute to their blog from all over Europe.

Today I was browsing through their blog completely in awe of the amazing projects there.  I was especially drawn to the the spring and Easter projects that are full of blooming flowers.  It is spring in the midwest, except someone forgot to tell mother nature.  Today I am cuddled next to the heater and dreaming of working in my flower beds.  Until mother nature delivers spring here, I will have to enjoy paper blossoms instead!

Gerry Van Gent

die cutting
Anne Kristine Holt

Pia Baunsgaard

Pia Baunsgaard

Camila Ekman

I hope you will take a bit of time to browse through all of the amazing projects on the Sizzix UK blog.  It is so full of inspiration and sure to give you a creative spark or two for your own die cutting projects!



I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, we share die cutting projects that we have spied on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Instagram as well as from around the world wide web. (FYI- A Sizzix hashtag (#sizzix) will help us find your amazing art on most of the social sites.) We also invite you to share with us via the InLinkz gallery below.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the inspiration!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to need some more dies-fantastic inspiration.Certainly a group of incredibly talented ladies.I need to visit their blogs more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all terrific projects! I love to see what others create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit the uk blog regularly. I enjoy their ways of artistically creating, it is very different way of looking outside the box, than we north americans do. I wish we could purchase Paula Pascal's dies here in North America it's not fair that we can't get the uk dies here, I want them!
    Jacquelene L.
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish so too! I love Paula's dies. I keep asking for them too!

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...