Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Product Spotlight: Word Labels Framelits with Stamps

Hello, Friends!

I wanted to share some of my new Sizzix products with you today.  These should be available at your local store.  If not, ask for them!  :)


Can't see the video? Click Here!


Here are some sample Flip-it Cards using this stamp set....

By Jeanne Streiff


By Stephanie Barnard


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie





We love how easy it is to create fabulous and unique die cutting projects by using products designed to work together.  To see more ideas using Stephanie's line of products, be sure to visit the Stephanie Barnard project gallery on Sizzix.com!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely cards. I have a question for you I have purchased the square flip it die but my cards always fall over when I stand them up am I doing something wrong? Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...