Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A 30 Second Card?

Hello, Friends!

As you might already know, I do a video segment called, "A 30 Second Card {in Five Minutes!}."  I have a blast doing these segments and although they can get a little crazy, they are usually filled with lots of stamping and die cutting tips.

In this episode, I show off a new Framelits Die Set and make it a card!  :)


Can't see the video? Click Here!


Products Used:

Medium_658693


calm2keep
calm2keep

Ink Pads - Set 1
Ink Pads - Set 1


Happy Crafting!


Hugs,

Stephanie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love this Card...you crack me up,Stephanie.Alway's looking forward to your 30 second card in 5 plus minutes...Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Great stamp! Your energy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...