Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine Inspirations

Hi everyone! Debi Adams from the Sizzix Art Room here!

I finally got a couple of days to sit and create. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I decided to experiment with some of the Tim Holtz dies.


This first card combines traditional dies as well as electronic die cutting. To create the hearts I used the PIP function on eclips -.5, .75, 1.00







die cutting
Actually, besides trying to be creative, I think I was trying to see how many dies I could fit on a project without it looking tacky...lol! See how many you can find on the owl box. (Does this remind you of the "Highlights" magazine activity section? :)).






Debi Adams

Want to see more of Debi's fabulous creations?  Check out her artist page in our Sizzix.com die cutting project gallery!   
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Cute cards! That owl is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is just fabulous! What a great idea, love all the details. The card is so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card is a perfect combo of cute and beautiful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, Debi!! I was just thinking of doing a similar typewriter card with the PNC die. Great minds. ;-) I don't think mine will be half as cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever use of the mustache as owl eyebrows, Debi! Love that! Both these projects are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That owl is adorable! Way to think "outside the (pillow) box"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Valentines! The owl is a wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those eyebrows on the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the owl! All are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! Feel so fortunate to have a job where I get to create all day. By your comments, I can tell you all are creative yourselves:)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have yo echo other comments - these are fab especially the owl - it is such fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's Day to all my Sizzix Blog friends. You have all put many rays of sunshine in my heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...