Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Love When Everything Works Together!

Hello, Friends!

I just got back from the Grapevine, TX Scrapbook Expo....What a great weekend! My favorite thing in the world is to share my love of papercrafting with others. I love to see someone buying a Big Shot for the first time! I can't even imagine all the wonderful creations they will create! :)

As you may, or may not know, I also own a stamp company called, The Stamps of Life. One of my favorite things to design is matching stamps for my Sizzix Framelits dies.

Here's an example:


Designed by Bev Gerard

This card uses: Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy #4:



The coordinating stamp set is labels4cutting:




Created by Laura Williams

This adorable project uses: Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy #5:



This Framelits set coordinates with stamp set: Framefive2stamp




Designed by Laura Williams

This card uses: Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy


The coordinating stamp set is: Stamps4FancyLabel



I'll be doing lots of teaching and traveling this year, I hope to see you at an event soon! Here's a list of events I'll be teaching at this year (with more dates coming soon!)

  • March 22-23 Creating Keepsakes Convention Portland, Oregon
  • April 5-6 Creating Keepsakes Convention St. Louis, Missouri
  • April 10-12 Canada, Scrapbook, Eh! Event for Sizzix
  • April 18-22 Collins Event for Sizzix
  • April 26-27 Creating Keepsakes Convention Manchester, New Hampshire
  • May 9-11 Mega Meet Novi, Michigan (Demos only)
  • June 21-22 Creating Keepsakes Convention Las Vegas, Nevada
  • June 28-29 Creating Keepsakes Convention Houston, Texas
  • July 26-27 Creating Keepsakes Convention Lancaster, Pennsylvania
  • August 16-17 Creating Keepsakes Convention Charlotte, North Carolina
  • September 20-21 Creating Keepsakes Convention San Marcos, Texas
  • October 4-5 Creating Keepsakes Convention Chicago, Illinois
  • October 11-12 Scrapbook Expo Ontario, California (Demos only)
  • November 1-2 Scrapbook Expo Sacramento, California (Demos only)
  • November 8-9 Creating Keepsakes Convention Seattle, Washington
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love coordinating stamps and die cuts! These are just lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish you were coming to Birmingham, AL for the Creating Keepsakes Convention in May! I would love to take a class from you! Love those stamps. Matching dies and stamps are always an A plus in my book!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for designing stamps for Sizzix dies! I love that!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...