Friday, January 25, 2013

Tim Holtz Dimensional Cutting Pad and Diffusers

As many of you are aware, we were in California last week for the annual Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show.  This event is for manufacturers like Sizzix to share new products with craft industry retailers.  The show is full of demonstrations of products to help retailers bring that information back to their stores and customers.  There are also several media outlets who visit the show to report back online with videos so that customers who can't attend can also get a glimpse of the products, samples, and demonstrations.

I have the pleasure of demo'ing at Tim's table during the show when he is not there.  Two of the products I got the most requests to demonstrate was the new Dimensional Cutting pad and Diffusers.  I wanted to share more about those with you all here on the blog, and who better to have you learn about them from that Tim Holtz himself!  These videos are courtesy of Scrap Time.

First up, Tim introduces the new Dimensional Cutting Pad...



Tim shares about the Vagabond Gauge Keys as well as the coordinating dies and Texture Fades...



And finally about Diffusers...



Be sure to visit Tim's blog for a CHA recap from him that includes these videos as well as several others (http://timholtz.com/cha-winter-2013-recap-sizzix-alterations/).  Visit Sizzix.com to see Tim's new February Alterations releases.

To see more of the action from the CHA show, be sure to visit Scrap Time to check out more of their CHA video coverage.

Finally today, I have three winners to announce...

Congratulations to the following blog readers who were selected randomly to win a Thinlits Damask and Scallop Border set from our Sizzix Catalog Tour post last week.  Many thanks to all who left comment and checked out all of our new releases!




Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. I just love the new versatile dimensional cutting pad. Inspirational! Tim has outdone himself again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great videos! I picked up a lot of good tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great videos! Thanks for sharing! Love Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great videos. Now I want more stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the Dimensional Cotting pads. Thank you so much, I'm excited to get my dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. I love these new products. It will give me so many new ways to use my sizzix dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great videos!! How do you get the gauge keys? I've been searching for them and can't find them :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them right here on our blog on the Where In The World is your Vagabond page... http://sizzixblog.blogspot.com/p/where-in-world-is-your-vagabond.html.

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed the videos...now I have to add all these new goodies to my 'must have' list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the diffusers... so many options

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...