Monday, January 21, 2013

Pop[up] Spotted!

Hello Sizzix enthusiasts! Today I thought I'd share some fun die cutting projects spotted around the web using Karen Burniston dies.

First up, two amazing projects by Fran Sabad using the new Stampin' Up! Exclusive Pop 'n Cuts dies. I was blown away by her Mrs. Claus styling of the Dress Form PNC insert plus Dress up Framelits. How clever!

See more photos on Fran's blog post

And then check out this other masterpiece by Fran. That's a mirror behind the dress, with a reflection and everything - you really need to click on over and peruse the rest of the photos. Amazing!

See more photos on Fran's blog post

Now this Sizzix Day looks like a lot of fun! The Bigz Accordion Album and companion Bigz Frame & Label, Bracket dies are being used to make fantastic albums!

See more photos at 512 Ideias

I am always thrilled to see what Kelly Booth can whip up with Pop 'n Cuts. For a recent Hero Arts Blog Hop she made (among many creations) this scrumptious card using the Party Pop 'n Cuts Insert and companion Party Sizzlits Set.

See more photos on Kelly's blog

Time to hop across the pond to see what Caroline "Caz" Counsell has been up to. I was hoping that Caz would tackle the Ribbon Tree Pop 'n Cuts insert and companion Noel Sizzlits Set for a subject other than Christmas and she did not disappoint! Here is her Valentine's ribbon tree:

See more photos on Caz's blog

Pop 'n Cuts is a worldwide sensation! Let's check in with Anna-Karin in South Africa next. Anna-Karin used the Party Pop 'n Cuts Insert plus the Bigz Door die to create a stunning Mad Hatter's Tea Party card for a challenge:

See the front of this card on Anna-Karin's Blog

Let's skip back to the USA and check out Donna Gibson's awesome birthday card for Tim Holtz. She's used the Pop 'n Cuts A2 Card Base with Circle Label, plus the companion Love Sizzlits Set to decorate it. Then, with a stroke of pure genius, she used the Flagpole Sizzlits strip to elevate the 3D Balloon from the Celebrate Sizzlits set for even more interactive goodness!

See more photos on Donna's Blog

This next card makes me think of Sally O'Malley from Saturday Night Live "I like to kick! Stretch! And kick! I'm 50!" (But you'll need to click on over to Shelly's blog to see the card front) Check out this festive card to usher in the new year by Shelly Hickox. Shelly used the Star Pop 'n Cuts Insert with companion Party Sizzlits Set. I love the festive explosion of glittery goodness.
die cutting

Go see what made me think of Sally O'Malley on Shelly's blog post

Let's end our trip around the world in Iowa and check out Wendee Deal's Valentine's Day card. She's used the Love Pop 'n Cuts insert plus companion Love Sizzlits Set with some absolutely gorgeous papers.

See the front of this card on Wendee's blog

Keep posting those awesome pop-up creations (and then e-mail me the links, please, using the e-mail me button on my blog) and you may find yourself Pop[up] Spotted!

Happy die-cutting!

Karen
http://karenburniston.typepad.com
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing - what talented people!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so very inspiring! I think my fav. is Anna-Karin's Mad Hatters Tea Party, so very creative. I am still waiting for my pop-n-cuts base die to arrive at my local store, it is my 2012 christmas present. In the mean time, while I wait, I'm making Feb. birthday cards with the 3d sliding pop up platform die. Thankyou for sharing these beautiful creations.
    Jacquelene L.
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much talent and imagination!! I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky people to own those dies. Still on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING Pop N Cuts.....They Make a Card so Much Fun!! Thank You for Showing Mine....Love Em!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have one or more of those dies. Lucky ladies to get to play with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and inspirational samples!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous! I love the pop up dies! Gonna have to save my pennies!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...