Thursday, January 17, 2013

Love Layout

Hello Everyone! It's Tammy Roberts here with you today!


Today, I am sharing a layout with you. I have not done a layout in about a year and I must say, it felt so good!

die cutting
Grab a piece of your favorite 12" X 12" patterned paper for your background then cut a piece of coordinating paper 5" X 4 1/2". Die cut the following: one File Tabs, both borders from the Borders & Hydrangeas Die, one small Flower from felt, two small Leaves from felt, three small and one large Heart from felt, one medium Heart from fabric, one crown from the Hearts & Wings Die, letters to spell "LOVE" using the Word Play Die and one circle tag from the Tiny Tabs & Tags Die.


Layering as shown in the photo, adhere the file tabs followed by the rectangle piece. Tuck the circle tag behind the rectangle piece and adhere the border pieces.


Adhere a piece of lace at the bottom of the photo, followed by a piece of rick rack. Sew or adhere the medium fabric heart and the large heart together adding a piece of lace behind the hearts and adhere. Adhere the "LOVE" alphabet letters. Staple a piece of vintage cording or string along the left side of photo... see photos below.


At the top right corner of layout, adhere a half piece of doily followed by pieces of washi tape. Staple a small heart at the top.


At the top of the file tabs, adhere a piece of washi tape and add word stickers. Place a mini paper clip at the top right corner of photo.


Assemble the felt flower, adhering the two felt leaves behind the flower. Adhere the flower to the rick rack on left side, then adhere the crown just behind the flower adding some small pearls to the crown. Staple another small heart below the flower.


I then added a small pearl heart in the center of the bigger hearts and another small felt heart to the right side of the rick rack. After I was happy with everything, I then machine stitched straight lines on the layout.

You are finished! ENJOY!!

Tammy




embellishments: Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers
ink: Ranger Archival Ink Brown
tools: Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

Do you love projects that are full of hearts and love?  Check out the selection of projects from our Sizzix.com die cutting project gallery for inspiration packed with hearts and love!
Pin It!

18 comments:

  1. Tammy, if you could just clone your color-palette-choosing-abilities and send them right over, I would be eternally grateful. I get lost in your designs - so pretty. So perfectly balanced. So vintage, rich and lovely. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful layout. I love all the details, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is very beautiful. The paper makes this page. Which paper line is this, it's beautiful and I want some?! Now I need the tabs die, I thought I did, but now I know I do. I am not a scrapbooker, this page inspires me, I mean really, I have grandchildren.

    Please, please share the name and company of the paper line, I really need it!
    Jacquelene L.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacquelene!

      Thank you for your kind comments on my layout. The papers are from Prima.... the Romantique collection. Here is a link that may help you
      http://store.scrapbook.com/pri-843458.html

      Hope this helps!

      Tammy

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Love the softness of it and all the little details....perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magnificent layout! Your choices are immaculate. Totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. Lovely photo, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and darling... reminds me of a wonderful antique vintage quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering where that crown came from! It's so cute! It really enhances the felt flower & makes your layout pop! *Great step-by-step*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurel!

      The crown was die cut from the Tim Holtz Heart with Wings die. This is the link to where you can find it....
      http://www.sizzix.com/product/656638/sizzix-bigz-die-heart-wings

      Tammy

      Delete
  9. This is a beautiful layout Tammy! Love the colors and pretty vintage-mess...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops writing this on my phone- that's vintageness (guess auto correct was doing its thing...) sorry

      Delete
    2. Vintage - mess!!!!!! Lol, too funny! Thank you Eileen!

      Delete
  10. I want to thank you ALL for your kind comments on my layout! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is gorgeous! I love it! Very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and soft lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable picture and love the layout.
    God bless,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...