Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Spy... More CHA Videos

I thought it would be fun to share some more videos from CHA featuring Sizzix products and demonstrations.

First up, a feature on the new Brenda Walton collection by Paperclipping's Noelle Hyman.

Noelle with Tim talking about the new Alterations collections...

Sarah from Crash Test Dummies spent some time with our amazing Rosanne who shared some fun tricks for ways to fold your paper before die cutting...


Sarah also visited with Susan Tierney Cockburn to see how she creates her amazing Susan's Garden Flowers...

Scrapbook.com spent time with Stephanie Bernard who shared new Flip-it Cards, Framelits, and the new design of the Big Shot...

And here is Eileen Hull with Elena from Charity Wings...


And finally, for a little fun, I wanted to share with you a video of our in-booth entertainment "Magic Boy" David Harris.  He is simply amazing and drew lots of crowds...

What a great show it was!  I hope you enjoyed these peeks at the show!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeek! Love Brenda Walton's dies! Oh my, she did shoes! How fun! Can you tell I'm excited, hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tks for sharing these vids. I just love Eileen's dies and also seeing her in vids. She's a very pretty lady. Looks and brains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the videos! i'm loving the big shot pro... have to decide which to get now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant videos - Rosanne simple but amazing tips will be tried by me with my bigshot - thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. When can we expect to see these new dies??????? I am totally in love with all but especially Brenda's new line.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these videos. They are great just like the Sizzix products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou, Thankyou for these videos especially Susan's garden. It was great to see her constructing a flower and using the tools, now I want the tools too! I would love videos for each of the flowers, especially the rose, that is the one I plan on getting. I am a visual learner and need visual instructions. That is how I have learned and been able to really use and enjoy my Karen Burniston pop up dies, because of her fantastic videos. So please more instructional videos. Also really loved Brenda Walton's video for her line, love it!
    Thanks again for showing these videos.
    Jacquelene L.
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need classes with Roseanne, that would be really fun! I will use her techniques, I've been wondering how to do some of those ideas but didn't have any idea, now I do. Thanks so much!
    Jacquelene L.
    Canada

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...