Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello, Friends!

Welcome to 2013!  This year will be truly AMAZING!  We have so many exciting things planned at Sizzix.  Especially the new die cutting products we will be announcing at CHA in a few days!  :)

I have  a new episode of a 30 Second Card {in Five Minutes} video to share with you today....

Can't see the video? Click Here!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
StephanieBarnard.com



Ready for more die cutting inspiration featuring the Stephanie Barnard collection for Sizzix?  Head over to Sizzix.com and check out the Stephanie Barnard Project Gallery!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I think it is a wonderful card and still much quicker than I could have done. If only the scallop square had fit you would have made it in 5. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. I have the die and need to use it.
    Now to the basement. Thanks for getting me started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card; great embellishment for a scrapbook page! Love the colors. Love your sharing. Thanks, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie, love your energy and the card too!! What ink pads do you use please? Thanks and here's to a fantastically creative stampy new year1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie, you're very fast to make the card. You and the card is so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, and I just want to add I love watching all your videos. Your commentaries are terrific! You are so funny and highly talented all in one! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...