Saturday, January 5, 2013

Eileen Hull Picket Fence Collection Sneak Peek!


Hi everyone- Eileen here. If you spend any time on Facebook, you will probably see updates from freaked out designers who are trying to get everything done before CHA next week. I am one of them!

die cutting
So I hope you will forgive me for a short post...

But I would love to show you some sneak peeks of my new Sizzix collection, Picket Fence, that will debut at CHAW 13!  It includes an assortment of die cutting and embossing products in a fun garden theme.  I am very excited about this release and hope you will like it too...

If you are attending the show, please stop by the booth (#819) to say hi. I'll be demoing every day.

If you are not able to attend, did you knowyou can watch LIVE from CHA in the comfort of your home? This is a live streaming event put on by Charity Wings, a non-profit organization that picks different charities to support and this is one of their fundraisers. Elena Etcheverry will be interviewing crafty celebrities, visiting different manufacturer's booth and checking out new products and lots of other fun things- it's almost as good as being at the show! Watching the show is free... and for $20, you can buy a raffle ticket and be eligible to win $5600 worth of prizes... plus the money raised goes to a good cause.

Charity Wings will be in the Sizzix booth on Saturday, January 12 at 2:30 so make sure you tune in to see the latest amazing new products being released this show. Wish me luck on finishing the 900 things left on my list!

Eileen

You won't believe what amazing flowers you create when you combine die cutting with Eileen Hull's dimensional flower dies!  For more great flower making ideas featuring Eileen's designs, check out this fun project gallery on Sizzix.com!
Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous examples Eileen! You already know I love the Picket Fence collection. Good luck getting ready for CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to see the whole projects- love the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...gorgeous sneak peeks! I love the ivy on the fence! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy - I better start saving my money ....
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait to see these in person, Eileen!! My list is getting longer and longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ranks very high on my list of "favorite Eileen Hull collections" right there next to all of them! That fence has my name on it. Just out of the shot, I mean. It says "I belong to Karen". Happy frantic cramming and I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they look wonderful!!! I'm still saving up to get Eileen's little Box Die..now my list is longer LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your sneek peeks are so enticing, can't wait to see these in full view.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to using some of your collection. Cannot wait to get them into my inky hands. Hope the show goes well for you. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhh ... this is making me "need" Spring! and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are looking great...and look like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are awesome ! Really great !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Looking forward to seeing more! Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...