Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Decorative Doodles Vintage Baking

I wanted to share a peek today of the new Decorative Doodles Vintage Baking Cartridge for the Sizzix eclips.  This cartridge is so fun and is packed full of adorable kitchen and cooking themed projects.  Because it is a Decorative Doodles cartridge it features die cutting and drawing all on one cartridge!  By using the eclips Pen Holder the eclips can add pen-drawn details to the designs without the use of stencils!  Not only easy but fun!

The Decorative Doodles Vintage Baking cartridge includes designs for recipe cards, gift tags, and cards as well as dimensional projects like food packaging and recipe boxes.

As with every die and cartridge we offer, we have a project gallery on Sizzix.com to accompany it to give you project inspiration.  Here are few project examples by Deena Ziegler to show you how fun this cartridge is.  Next to the project name I have included a link to the project on Sizzix.com so that you can check out the details.
die cutting




Aren't these projects so fun?  I love that little oven recipe box so much!  I have seen the one in the photo in person and let me tell you, it is adorable!


die cutting supplies



Do you love to create treat containers and food themed projects?  Check out Sizzix.com for more fun food themed die cutting ideas featuring the eclips!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Tammy, this reminds me of the stoves we used to play with in the mid 60's, that were cardboard. Love these little yummy treats! Happy CHA 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice !

    Thank you so much from France

    Bravo !

    Nelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I can just see the stove and the mixer as gift items to accompany a girl's new kitchen set! And cupcake stands for "tea & cakes" ... what a bunch of fun in this one!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what can be done with eclips. Amazing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just received a Eclips for Christmas! I love it already....actually the day I got it and saw what all it can do! Beats my E for sure! Like this cart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cartridge looks adorable but I can't conceive how you die cut and draw on the same image without losing your place. Any chance you can post a video showing how this is done? I'd love to see that. Thanks for considering!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...