Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A New 30 Second Card {in 5 Minutes!}

Hello, Friends!

Exciting news! My new Sizzix products....Framelits, Flip-its, Framelits with stamps, and Textured Impression folders are now shipping!

Woo Hoo!

die cutting

I have a New 30 Second Card {in 5 Minutes!} Video to share with you today. In it, I use one of the NEW Flip-it Dies! :)


 Can't see the video? Click Here!

Are you in the Orange County, CA area?!? If yes, come visit me this week at the Scapbook Expo in Anaheim, this Thursday, Friday and Saturday! (Jan. 31-Feb. 2) Look for the PINK booth!

Not in the area? Check out my travel schedule: Click Here to see if I'll be coming to an event near you! :)

I'll be teaching Sizzix classes at many Creating Keepsakes Events this year, so be sure to check out the schedule! :)

Hugs!

Stephanie
StephanieBarnard.com

die cutting supplies


stamps: The Stamps of Life
inks: ColorBox by Stephanie Barnard

Cards and tags and gift bags, Oh My!  You won't believe all of the project ideas we have for you with Stephanie's fun line of die cutting and stamping products!  Be sure to visit the Stephanie Barnard project gallery at Sizzix.com for lots of great project ideas!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I like the card and 7+ wasn't bad for such a treasure...Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a hot mess, and I just love it! Great card...and really, concept to completion in a little over 7 minutes? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...