Saturday, December 29, 2012

I Spy Saturday 12/29

die cutting

Today I am sharing some I Spy projects from our Pinterest "I Spy YOUR Sizzix Creations" board.  This board is a fun one because it is a group board with members of our US and UK design teams and also some of our licensed designers pinning projects.  Today I am inspired by the snow falling outside my window, so I selected projects from that board that feature snowflakes.

Marjie Kemper created this stunning snowflake project featuring Tim Holtz Snow Flurries On the Edge die and Texture Fade.  Visit her blog for more details on this project:  http://marjiekemper.typepad.com/my-blog/2012/12/a-fond-farewell-to-frilly-funkie.html.

Tracy Evans created this stunning ATC with the Tim Holz Snow Flurries Texture Fade.  She shares details of how she created this ATC as well as two others.  Find the post at: http://craftaddicts-tracyevans.blogspot.com/2012/12/seasonal-atcs.html.

Linda Cain created this stunning tag by combining several Tim Holtz dies and embossing folders, including the Snowflake Rosette die.  She shares all of the details with several great tips that you won't want to miss: http://cain81art.blogspot.com/2012/11/silver-metal-snowflake-tag.html.

Pam Hooten created this stunning gift box that is embellished with the Tim Holtz Tattered Pinecone die.  It also features the Vintage Lace and Woodgrain Texture Fade.  The snowy and icy accents give it a really special touch.  Find out more details on her blog: http://pamhooten.blogspot.com/2012/11/inspiration-emporium-autumn.html.

I hope these frosty inspirations have inspired you a little today, even if you don't have frost or snow where you are!
tammy tutterow

I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, we share die cutting projects that we have spied on PinterestFacebookTwitterFlickr, and Instagram as well as from around the world wide web.  (FYI- A Sizzix hashtag (#sizzix) will help us find your amazing art on most of the social sites.)  We also invite you to share with us via the InLinkz gallery below.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Tammy, thank you so much for the beautiful, and rosty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant to say frosty and not rosty. Oh the price of not using my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creations, very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous projects, all so lovely, rich and muted!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...