Saturday, December 22, 2012

Die Cutting Inspiration: I Spy Saturday 12/22

die cutting

Happy Holidays!

Jeanne here today with some Sizzix die project sweetness I found around the internet.

I found this gorgeous Christmascard from Angela Maine using the Sizzix Holly Branch Die.

 
.....and another from Angela Maine using the Tattered Leaves Bigz Die

For my final internet find here's a pretty Christmas tag from Lee-Ann Cross! Love the colors! She used a Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplate die & Tattered Poinsettia on her card.



I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, we share die cutting projects that we have spied on PinterestFacebookTwitterFlickr, and Instagram as well as from around the world wide web.  (FYI- A Sizzix hashtag (#sizzix) will help us find your amazing art on most of the social sites.)  We also invite you to share with us via the InLinkz gallery below.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the inspiration .... you all make things look so easy - and it is all beautiful ... thank you for making me look at my tools and stash in a different light!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fantastic card making..love to see what's going on.
    Great cards

    pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jeanne for finding my two cards! This is so exciting and I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...