Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Create-A-Card

Hello, Friends!

Today I want to share with you a card I created using some of my new die cutting and stamping products that are now in stores.  :)

Can't see the video? Click Here!

Here are a couple of close ups of the cards from the video...






Hugs!
Stephanie

die cutting supplies



Are you interested in more cardmaking ideas that incorporate stamping and die cutting with Framelits dies?  If so, head over to Sizzix.com to check out the Framelits + Stamping Card gallery!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for this fun tutorial. It was nice to see you take your time and not be limited to "5 min". The cutting the card with the die instructions are just what I need. This really expands the uses for our dies that we own. I really want the little frame dies. Your videos always make me smile, sometimes when I need a smile I watch your videos over again just for the smile. Just to let you know I am asking my local paper arts store to carry flip its dies, I really think they need to do that! So many fun possibilities with those dies.
    Jacquelene L.
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Stephanie

    As usual a fun and informative video.....thanks for sharing....you are such an inspiration....your zest and enthsiasm radiates through the internet miles...

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...