Thursday, December 6, 2012

Congratulations to...

The following readers were the lucky random winners of holiday Textured Impressions sets on our Festive Blog Hop.

Sandra Bonagura  Bethel, CT
Amy McCabe  N. Huntington, PA
Ruby Craft  Lawrenceville, GA
Anne Voss  Lake Zurich, IL
Ellen Pukalo  Beausejour, Manitoba Canada
Boo Martin  Clarksville, TN
Lisa Fish  Bloomington, IN
Katina Hronas  Dallas, TX
Leslie Anderson  Holland, OH
Shelly Kurth  Melbourne, FL

Thanks to all who commented and participated in the blog hop by visiting all of the blogs.  We home you found lots of great project ideas along the way!


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. thank you - I feel like I win ever time I visit the site - tons of inspiration!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we win every time we come away from this blog inspired and educated! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I appreciate the giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's amazing projects. Definitely lots of wonderful ideas. And I was very excited to see I won. Thanks for having such a wonderful blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My prize arrived today-Thanks so much! I am not even going to put it away-my Vagabond is out and ready to go, so I am going to play with my new goodies! Christmas baking will just have to wait-LOL!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...