Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Wishes


Hi everyone- Eileen here. Hope your holidays are going well.

Every year I make a framed piece of art for our special friends and family. This is my wish for you too, dear Sizzix friends...


I used my Leaves die to make the poinsettia flower and leaves.


I die cut the flower petals from red cardstock and leaves from green.  After die cutting I inked one side of each petal to add shading and interest. Zots were used to adhere the layers together.


I added an element from the Place Card and Flowers die for the flower center and printed a quote from Charles Dickens. I cut a double mat and framed it.


I curled the leaves to give additional dimension.


Hope your holidays are bright and spent with those you love...

Eileen

die cutting supplies

InLinkz.com

Ready for more great die cutting project inspiration?  The Sizzix.com Project Idea Gallery contains THOUSANDS of ideas that you use to jump start your creativity!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely project....and thanks so much for the link to the project gallery. I've bookmarked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the frame and the poinsettia is so pretty. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea Eileen! Both the frame and to make a Poinsettia with your Leaves die. And you used one of my favorite Christmas sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna-Karin! Hope you had a fun Christmas :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi Eileen! Merry Christmas! What wonderful friends you have to deserve such a beautiful gift. Everything about it is so great. I love poinsettias as well as Dickens' Christmas Carol!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...