Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Merry Christmas Card

Hello, Friends!

I just got back from Seattle...I was at the Creating Keepsakes Convention teaching classes for Sizzix and The Stamps of Life.

I'll be honest, I think one of my favorite things in the world is teaching techniques about die cutting and stamping.  I love to see the 'light bulb moment' when someone tries a new technique or is introduced to the Big Shot for the first time.  :)

The classes I taught focused on the ever popular Flip-it Dies.  If you have a CK Convention near you, make sure you check out the class schedule for next year.  Chances are, I'll be there teaching!  :)

I'd like to share with you today a fun card by my good friend, Emily  Niehaus created, using the Circle Flip-it Die.



Products Used:

657586

657551

spiros2stamp
spiros2stamp

Christmas2build
Christmas2build

Ink Pads - Set 1
ColorBox/Stephanie Barnard Dye Ink Pads

Patterned Paper:
Basic Grey

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
StephanieBarnard.com




Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you in Manchester, NH in 2013! Best to Faylene and Ken ~ Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. U KNOW that that is JUST BEAUTIFUL!! SIZZIX would sure Make a lot of ECLIPS OWNERS HAPPY if they made a Cartridge with STAMPS OF LIFE STAMP CUTS.. YEA BABY!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project! I love these flip it cards. I will have to get one of those. Great use of the spirograph designs. How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats so elegant ,stephanie!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...