Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Die Cutting Paper: Hap'bee' Birthday Card

Hello, Friends!

I've 'bee'n very busy lately.  Last week I was in Sacramento, CA at the Scrapbook Expo and this weekend, I'll be at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Seattle, WA.  {If you are in the Seattle area, I'm also teaching two classes at the convention!  Click Here for more info on the classes!}

'Bee'ing busy is fun, especially when I'm sharing my love of die cutting and stamping!  :)

Even through all of this, I was able to remember my sister-in-laws birthday.  Luckily, I have a few more days to re-create this card by Jeanne Streiff.  :)

Hap'bee' Birthday

die cutting

I hope you have a Hap'bee' Day!

Hugs,
Stephanie
StephanieBarnard.com

die cutting

InLinkz.com

stamps: Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard- bee4me
ink: ColorBox Premium Dye Ink by Stephanie Barnard
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Such a Cute Card...Those Flip it's are so much Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honeybee sweet card. Love flip its
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another idea for the Flip Its! I love having lots of options when I pull out a die like this one. I used to be a beekeeper, so this one really appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri Richards from Tessler StampsNovember 7, 2012 at 3:11 AM

    Now how cute is this. I just so happen to have this same Flip-It die folks and it's a must to add it to your inventory. I guarantee you're going to love it. I also have the Square Flip-It die as well. They're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...