Saturday, November 24, 2012

Die Cutting Inspiration: I Spy Saturday 11/24

die cutting

Hi! Jeanne here today with some adorable projects that I spotted!

I didn't have far to hunt for some really cute animal projects made from Sizzix dies from Dena Designs .


A couple of my friends and I did a "critter challenge" among us and Diane Zechman came up with some oh so fun dog cards. She used the 657687 Puppy Dog Sizzix Bigz die for these projects.


Diane made the dogs into into Bobble heads... how clever is that? Diane has a video showing how she made her dogs (here) on her blog, Paper Cookies.

And,,, check out owl that Diane made with and an owl (657694 Owl #2 Sizzix Bigz die), She was on a crafty cuteness roll!


Next I have a couple sweet 657688 Scotty Dog with Bone projects from Erika at Snappy Crafts.


The first is a very cute calendar (her instructions can be found here).


Next is an adorable felt ornament made with the Scotty Dog. You can see Erika's post about it here. Too cute!!!


I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we share die cutting projects that we have spied on PinterestFacebookTwitterFlickr, and Instagram as well as from around the world wide web.  (FYI- A Sizzix hashtag (#sizzix) will help us find your amazing art on most of the social sites.)  We also invite you to share with us via the InLinkz gallery below.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The cute animal projects are fabulous! I especially like the little stuffed puppy ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work . I really love the Scooty Dog projects . TFS .

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...