Saturday, November 10, 2012

Die Cutting Inspiration: I Spy Saturday 11/10

die cutting

If you follow us on Pinterest, you may have noticed a fairly new pin board that we call "I Spy Your Sizzix Creations".  This board is so fun because the images are pinned by members of our design team.  It is fun to see what projects they find that feature Sizzix.  Today I thought I would share a few projects that they have pinned on the board featuring Christmas projects.  It is about that time to start getting crafty for Christmas so I hope these project will give you a creative spark!

Annette Green: This little holiday house is just packed with fun detail and lots of Sizzix elements.  You simply must visit Annette's blog to check out the details and see her clever and smart use of Texture Fades for elements on the house.  http://annettescreativejourney.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-house-that-annette-built.html

Hels Sheridan:  How fun is this Christmas decoration by Hels?  I love the way she used die cut pieces for dimensional elements on her fun spool project.  Check out Hels' blog for more details: http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/2012/10/winter-woodland.html.

Caroline Counsell: I simply adore Caroloine's choice of papers and stamped elements on this accordion album she created using the new Karen Burniston 3D Accordion Flip Album.  Be sure to visit Caroline's blog to see more views of her album as well as a video of Karen demonstrating how to create it.  http://stampingcaz.blogspot.com/2012/10/sizzix-dies-and-penny-black.html

Kelly Booth:  Kelly is such a great card maker and is an expert at coloring images.  I especially love her cards featuring Flip-its Dies and Pop 'n Cuts dies.  This little snowman card is a favorite Kelly card.  Be sure to check out the rest of her blog for more card inspiration in addition to this post: http://cruzinkellster.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-little-snowy-christmas-scene.html.

What fun projects!  Many thanks to these amazing artists for sharing their work with us online for so many others to see and enjoy!


Today I would also like to announce the winners of our Pop 'n Cuts Mania prizes from last Saturday.  The two random winners for the comments were:

Mama Pea:

I really love all the projects. I have had a fun time today perusing all the blogs. I am so new to PNC, I'm not sure I have a favorite. I think the circle one seems very versatile, so it appeals to me most right now. Thanks for all the great ideas!

Gail:

Thanks for all the wonderful projects --so much inspiration. I wasn't quite sure to what extent I'd use the Pop n Cuts, but now I can see so many possibilities with working with this die. What an amazing system --love all the dies!!!


The random winner for the Pop 'n Cuts photo gallery entry was Sandy Diller!


Many thanks to all who entered.  We loved all of your comments and project photos.  We are working on planning our next blog event so stay tuned for more chances to win from Sizzix soon!

tammy tutterow

I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we share die cutting projects that we have spied on PinterestFacebookTwitterFlickr, and Instagram as well as from around the world wide web.  (FYI- A Sizzix hashtag (#sizzix) will help us find your amazing art on most of the social sites.)  We also invite you to share with us via the InLinkz gallery below.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I love to see all the talent out there. I Spy Saturday is a fabulous way to see great projects as well as discover new blogs. I look forward each Saturday to seeing something clever and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing the projects. Thanks for sharing.

    Thank you so much for the prize! I can't wait to get it. I just got my Sizzix cutter about three weeks ago and am still learning. I am just thrilled to try these new things. I have been enjoying going back through your blog and looking at all the creations and tutorials. As a newbie, the tutorials, especially the video tutorials, are extremely helpful. Thanks for all the customer support! Your design team does a great job, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it all started with the cute little dies i just had to have 3 years later im loving my big shot and all tim holtz /sizzix dies and lots of other ranger and other products i had no idea of, all thanks to sizzix little yellow dies so thanks sizzix for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! I have been spied (again) thank you
    I love sizzix right now :)

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For Showing my Card...I LOVE to make those Pop N Cut Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that house must be fun to make! tfs all the gorgeous projects.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...