Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A New Episode of a 30 Second Card {in 5 Minutes!}

Hello, Friends!

I have another episode of a 30 Second Card {in 5 Minutes!} to share with you today.  I love how this card turned out!  :)


Can't see the video? Click Here!

Products Used:
657587

hive4bees
hive4bees

wish2make
wish2make

stamped4you
stamped4you

Sprinkles! Glitter
Stephanie Barnard Sprinkles! Glitter

Ink Pads - Set 2
Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Ink Pads

Happy Crafting!


Hugs,
Stephanie
StephanieBarnard.com
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    You are so funny... timing your card making. I was a wreck hoping you get it done on time. Great Card!

    Is your dog a Maltipoo? He is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I was keeping time too, I couldn't help myself and I loved your expression at the end when you went over the limit...priceless!!! LOL!! :)
    PS...sweet, sweet card too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...