Friday, October 5, 2012

Die Cutting Supplies: More new products coming soon!

Last Saturday I brought you some new product previews from Hero Arts, Vintaj, Framelits, and Textured Impressions.  Today is the last day to comment on that post for a chance to win a fun Sizzix prize pack.  If you haven't commented or missed seeing those new collections, check out the post HERE.

This time of the year is packed full of new product releases!  Today I am back with more new die cutting product collections want to share with you!  These are amazing new collections and I am sure you are going to see quite a few things you will need to add to your die collection!

Tim Hotz Alterations winter collection has now been added to Sizzix.com and will begin shipping this month!  There are several must have winter holiday themed pieces in this collection that are "must haves" and also some non-holiday pieces like a pillow box and dimensional star that you will want to use year round!  Check out the entire Alterations winter release here: http://www.sizzix.com/catalog#facets=exclusive~tim-holtz-alterations-christmas-winter-2012.

Karen Burniston's new Hearth & Home collection continues to build on her wildly successful Pop 'n Cuts system.  The new collection has several holiday pieces that will work in your Pop 'n Cuts system (love how that system works for you all year long for every occasion!) and several new all occasion designs.  My personal favorite, the 3D Accordion Flip is absolutely amazing!  You can see it on Karen's blog post HERE.   See the whole Hearth & Home collection here: http://www.sizzix.com/catalog#facets=exclusive~hearth-home.

"Cute, cute, cute!" is what I think when I look at the new Holiday collection by Stephanie Barnard.  This collection has more of the great basic Framelits shapes that you love by Stephanie and also more cute little critters, flowers, and labels that will work for you through the holidays and beyond.  The adorable little penguin is available as a stamp and Framelits set and also as an Embosslits die!  Find the whole collection at: http://www.sizzix.com/catalog#facets=exclusive~holiday

die cutting

Finally, for our fabric and quilting fans, we have new designs added to our Quilt & Appliqué collection.  New additions include numbers and alphabets, holiday and seasonal designs, fun designs for kids, and new quilt blocks.  Papercrafters should take a peek at these designs too because like all of our steel rule dies, these dies are great for die cutting all sorts of materials including paper and fabric!   To see all of the new additions to the collection, click HERE

There is definitely something for everyone with all of these new releases!  I love that even though many of these collections are consider holiday, they are designs that you can use over and over all year through!  Take a look through them all, I am sure you will agree and add quite a few to your shopping list!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I am new to the Sizzix "way of life" and am enjoying it tremendously. I am excited about the new products being added. Am eager to try my hands with the "pop-up" system. Thanks for keeping us up to date, not just with products, but on the "how-to's" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new collection... i don't have any of the pop up dies and have been wanting to get a couple...Thanks for all the neat tutorials on how to use these dies....Great giveaway, thanks for the chance to win...shari walker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to the new releases and this is no exception.

    I love Sizzix Dies and hope you will stop by my blog to check out my latest post of the FLIP CALENDAR.




















    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my Sizzix Family, You're all so wonderful. I enjoy going to trade shows, reading your blogs and seeing you in person. I still haven't had the opportunity of meeting one who is on my Bucket List and that would be the famous "TIM HOLTZ". One day I hope to have the opportunity to meeting him in person. I just love everything about Sizzix. I have a workshop filled with your products. My last purchase was two "Flip It" dies. I just love them. I hope in the future you will come out with larger 5x7 "Flip-It" dies as well. Keep up the good work everybody. Sincerely, Sheri

      Delete
  4. I am so excited. Love the new dies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like seeing new and different dies coming out. I love the new Tim Holtz ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want some of these pop-n-cuts for mini-albums! Any chance you'll come out with insta-frames in bigz dies? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new products are great. I like the pop n cuts & the new album die. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. les nouveaux produits sont vraiment super, j'adore particulieement ceux Tim Holtz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This system looks like fun so I've put it on my wish list.Lots of great ideas shown. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...