Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Die Cutting Paper: Framelits Fun

Hello, Friends!

It's no surprise that I'm in LOVE with Framelits.  I still remember this first time I tested die cutting a Framelit with a stamped image....

I think a tear fell from my eyes.....
I knew Framelits were going to be HIT.
Being able to see exactly where you are die cutting....what a breakthrough for stampers and crafters!

Here's one of my new Framelit sets....It's quickly becoming one of my favorites!

Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Labels, Fancy #4
Fancy Label #4 Set of 5 Dies

Here's what the dies look like.

Here are some great ideas by my design team using these dies:

By Bev Gerard

By Laura Williams

By Kim Howard
Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie

die cutting supplies


Click here for another great idea featuring the Fancy Labels #4 on Sizzix.com!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I am enamored with this set. It's next on my wishlist, along with the coordinating stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you cut fabric with the framelit sets?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...