Today I have another great card to share with you using my new leaf stamp with matching Framelits Dies, one of my new Label Framelits Dies and my new heart Framelits. I love how designer, Jeanne Streiff used them!
Don't forget, these heart Framelits coordinate with my heart Flip-it Card die! :)
- Create card with pink cardstock.
- Use Chocolate ink to stamp leaf border with stamp from 657917 Sizzix Framelits Leaves Set.
- Die cut heart (657574 Sizzix Framelits Hearts #2) from patterned paper. After die cutting, sponge the edges with Chocolate Ink.
- Die cut Scallop Heart (657912 Sizzix Framelits Scallop Hearts #2) from brown cardstock. Attach to heart die cut and adhere to card back.
- Stamp leaf (657917 Sizzix Framelits Leaves Set) with Artichoke ink onto green patterned paper. After die cutting the leaf, attach it to card with foam dots.
- Stamp sentiment with Chocolate ink on white cardstock. Die cut with 617913 Sizzix Framelits Fancy Labels #4 and sponge with Chocolate ink. Attach to card with foam tape.
Ink: Colorbox Premium Dye Ink from Stephanie Barnard- Chocolate, Artichoke
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up!- Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Patterned Paper: Authentique Lively Collection
Misc.: sponge; foam dots; button; twine