Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Die Cutting Paper: Christmas Card Time!

Hello, Friends!

Wow, what a weekend I had!  I think I'm still recovering!  I spent the weekend at the Scrapbook Expo in Ontario, California.  It was such a blast to spend so much time with scrapbookers, stampers and papercrafters.

I love to share my joy of paper crafting and especially of Sizzix products!  It's so fun to share the Big Shot machine with someone that has never seen it before!  {I'll be honest, it always surprises me when I meet someone that doesn't have one of my favorite die cutting machines.}

The best part, is once they have a chance to see the Big Shot in action, the immediately know they need one!  :)

One of the most popular cards in our display this weekend, was this card by Design Team Member, Jeanne Streiff.....


Have you created your Christmas Cards yet?  I'm thinking I need to get started right away!  :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie

die cutting supplies

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. YES, Jeanne - Sizzix demos are filled with interest & enthusiasm! So much positive feedback and exciting questions from crafty friends of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- glad you had a great time demoing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Pretty Card...those Flip it Dies are lots of Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...