Saturday, October 27, 2012

Die Cutting Inspiration: I Spy Saturday!



Hi everyone! I had fun scouting around the internet for great Sizzix projects!

Check out this trio of oh so perfect bags by Margit Alles using the eclips and the 656856 Albums, Bags & Boxes cartridge.




Here is an adorable 657586 Circle Flip-its die card from Laurie Clout.


Last but not least I have a couple of yummy cards from Angela Maine using the 656927 Tattered Leaves die.

2012/10/19/CC_Happy_Fall_132_by_Arizona_Maine

 


I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we share projects that we have spied on PinterestFacebookTwitterFlickr, and Instagram (search for Sizzix to find us) as well as from around the world wide web.  We also invite you to share with us via the InLinkz gallery below.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...