Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thanks Flip-It Card

Hello, Friends!

On Saturday, I had another class at my facility in Irvine, Ca.  I love to do local classes (so local, they are in my warehouse!)  Not only is it fun to see the same faces again and again, but there's no travel involved.  ;)  Well, ok, it's a 20 minute drive, but that doesn't count!  ;)

One of the cards we created used the Heart Flip it Card Die AND the coordinating Heart Framelit dies.  :)
 The outside of the card


The inside (or the Flip side).  ;)

Products Used:

657590

Medium_657574


Medium_657912

Medium_657919

Other:
Ink Pads - Set 1

ColorBox Ink Pads by Stephanie Barnard - Licorice and Guava

 SEI-Patterned Paper

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get a Flip-It Mover & Shaper!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...