Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Spy Saturday: September 22


Today I am sitting by an open window looking out over Lake Como Italy surfing the internet in search of fabulous projects online featuring Sizzix products.  I am here attending A Kiss on the Chic Creative Retreat and sneaking in a little vacation time.  Tomorrow I will share photos of projects I taught here that feature Sizzix.  Until then, here are some projects I have spied that feature great ideas for projects that feature Sizzix.

Kelly Booth shared this fun Flip its card on her blog. She combined stamps from Paper Smooches with the Tim Holtz On The Edge Picket Fence and the circle Flip-its die to create this fun and spooky Halloween card.  You can find the card on Kelly's blog at: http://cruzinkellster.blogspot.com/2012/09/flip-it-card-youre-bootiful.html.

The duo at Destination Art shared a fun video tutorial demonstrating how to create easel cards.  Each card is packed full of Sizzix die inspiration.  You can find a link to the video tutorial on their blog: http://destinationart.net/blog/?p=11086.
Gerry van Gent shared this stunning card on her blog featuring dies and embossing folders from the Vintage Cardmaking collection.  Be sure to check out her blog for more details and images of this gorgeous card: http://gerryscrafts.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-valentine-card-i-heart-ippity.html.

Finally today I wanted to share with you two cards from Norine that features the Tim Holtz Vintage Telephone die.  I love the way she used the die to create fun greeting cards and how her inking and pen work adds such definition to the design.  Be sure to check out these cards on Norine's blog at: http://thevelvetlemon.blogspot.com/2012/08/call-me.html.

I hope you find plenty of time this weekend to sneak in some creativity and I hope these links helped give you a creative spark!  Be sure to check back for a look tomorrow at the Sizzix project we have been making in Italy!

I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we share projects that we have spied on PinterestFacebookTwitterFlickr, and Instagram (search for Sizzix to find us) as well as from around the world wide web.  We also invite you to share with us via the InLinkz gallery below.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME Projects....Thanks for Showing my Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest of your stay and safe travels home - thanks for all the card inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...