Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Spy Saturday: September 1


Each week in I Spy Saturday we bring you an assortment of projects that we have found online.  We also invite you to share your projects with us through our InLinkz link at the bottom of each I Spy post. Today I thought it would be fun to feature some of the projects that readers have shared with us using the InLinkz link.

Amy is an amazing amazing artist that uses her computer, eCal, and her Sizzix eclips to create incredible projects.  She is very faithful to share a links with us here on I Spy Saturday through InLinkz.  I am always so amazed to take a peek at what she has created!  This project is one she shared with us recently and can be seen on her blog: http://aimitup.blogspot.com/2012/08/back-to-school-layout.html.

Blogger Terry shared this card with us showing how she use Perfect Pearls on a card front embossed with a Tim Holtz Texture Fade.  I love the metalic look she achieved!  You can find this card on Terry's blog at: http://terry2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/08/perfect-pearls-for-saturday.html.

Amy Bowerman shared a link to these amazing flowers she created recently.  I love all of the layers and colors she incorporated.  I love all things vintage and loved that she included vintage buttons in the centers of the flowers.  You can read more about Amy's flowers on her blog at: http://pluckingdaisies.com/neapolitan-paper-flowers/.

Finally today, Vivian Keh shared this stunning mixed media card with us that she titled Beautiful Grunge.  I love all of the layers and textures she included and the monochromatic color scheme.  You can find this project on Vivian's blog: http://contadinak.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/beautiful-grunge/.

Thank you so much to these very talented ladies for sharing their projects with us!  We love seeing what you create with Sizzix and invite you all to share with us each week on Saturdays using our InLinkz link below.


I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing projects ladies! Thanks for including my paper flowers :) My creativity has been blooming ever since I got my Sizzix!

    Amy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects shared here, Tammy! Love the diversity of styles that Sizzix always accomodates so so well! Y'all know I love my Sizzix!!! When I saw this post, I did a goofy happy dance and the doggies got equally excited :-) Thanks so much for sharing my work here.

    FYI, the link to my blog isn't working and takes viewers to Amy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredibly gorgeous creations..... love all the variety!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my layout Tammy and your super nice words! I just love my Sizzix Eclips - it is absolutely the best cutter ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to see my card featured! Thank you so much, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...