Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Word Seach Card

Hello, My Friends!

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Charlotte, NC.  I was there for the Creating Keepsakes Convention.  What a blast!  I had so much fun sharing my love of stamping and die cutting!  :)

I'm now home for four days, and then on my way to another Creating Keepsakes Convention.  This time, in Tulsa, OK.

It's interesting how every show, a particular card or project stands out to many people.  I'm not sure if it's the card's placement in the booth, the colors, or what....but it's always a different card/project!  I bet they've done studies on this type of thing, but to me, it's fascinating! 

The Charlotte show was no exception.  This time around, it was this card, by my Design Team Member (and a Sizzix Design Team Member!),  Jeanne Streiff.


In Jeanne's words:  I stamped the search4words in Colorbox Licorice ink. I sponged Tangerine, Strawberry and Artichoke ink onto the leaf stamp and then used the same inky sponge on the die cut area before removing the paper from the Sizzix Framelits die. The orange border was cut with my eclips and the Edges cartridge.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie


InLinkz.com

Ink: Stephanie Barnard Colorbox Ink- Set 1Set 2
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be at CK/Tulsa! See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this card stops traffic! It's brilliant! Especially the ink technique for that awesome edge effect. Bravo, Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would definitely stop me...and my whole family - especially my daughter - loves word searches! So clever, and great touches with the diecut frame and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...