Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Products!

Hello, Friends!

It's always exciting at Sizzix when new products are shipping.  It's even more exciting (for me) when the new products are MY designs!  :)

I feel like I designed these so long ago, and I'm thrilled they are finally here.  :)  Here's a peek at what's shipping to stores around the world....

Bigz Flower Dies...Perfect for layering!

Medium_657921

Medium_657920



And, of course, there are Stamps with matching Framelits! 
(Here are just a few of them...)

Medium_657916

Medium_657915

   
Here's a card by Tami Mayberry using the new Stamps with Framelits. 




Supplies Used:
Medium_657915

Medium_657916


657591



Other:


Make sure to ask your local store for these new products!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Wow...I love the new products...Cant wait to give them a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure looks like something I need. Fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the banner.. I'll be looking for these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so happy I found your blog! Sometimes I feel like Im th only one using a Big Shot! I love the floral dies! I use the tatter florals, stem, leaves, and other flower dies to cut felt(all types) to make flowers for hair ornaments, pins, decorate quilted pillows etc... Just used a bird and vine die to make 2 ring bearers pillows! Cant wait to read through your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...