Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm Nuts....

Hello, Friends!


Today I'm here to share an adorable Flip-it card by my Design Team Member, Deb Felts.   Deb used my newest stamp set, raccoon2love for this card.  :)







Products Used:

657591











The Stamps of Life raccoon2love Stamp Set






On another note, if you are anywhere near Charlotte, NC, I'll be at the Creating Keepsakes Convention THIS Friday and Saturday!  August 10th and 11th!  Come by and say, "Hi!"  I'd love to share my Flip-it Dies and Stamps with Framelits sets with you.  Look for the PINK booth.  ;)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great card! When is the Pop n Cut going to be in stores so we can purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice card and the raccoon rocks.
    tfs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...