Monday, August 6, 2012

If Friends Were Flowers...

Hi there! I have a colorful Flip-its card to show you today. I just love how quick and easy these cards go together.

This is the front of my card.

And here is the inside. 

I die cut my cardstock with the Hearts Flip-Its die (my paper is double sided) and Sizzix Big Shot along with a Sizzix Premium Crease Pad.

I randomly stamped flowers and circles from the Daisies Framelits Die/Stamp set with Tangerine, Artichoke and Guava Clearsnap Premium Dye Inks from Stephanie Barnard.

 I added a sentiment to the inside of my card.

I die cut a bunch (more than I needed... I got on a roll!) of little flowers and circle to decorate my card along with a couple larger flowers.

Here comes the fun decorating part! I layered my larger flowers as shown and added them to the Flip part of the card on the front and inside and added the smaller flowers randomly to my card. You can't get much easier than that!



InLinkz.com

Cardstock: Bazzill Two Scoops- Very Berry, Pumpkin Pie, Prickly Pear
Ink:  Clearsnap Colorbox Premium Dye Inks by Stephanie Barnard- Licorice, Tangerine, Guava, Artichoke
Pin It!

5 comments:

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...