Sunday, July 1, 2012

Quick Thank You Cards!

Hello! It's Richele. Today I want to share with you some quick cards using Stamp2Cut.

Stamp2cut is very user friendly, even I could do it. Just click here to see Tim Holtz in action on the eclips.


I love the clean and simple look of this card and they're quick and easy!


First I stamped the flower image using Distress Markers from Ranger. Stamp a first and second generation flower so you can layer them on the card. After the image was dry I brushed the image using a water brush to give it a watercolor look. Place the stamped images onto the cutting mat. Potition the template over the image and mark the registration dots.


Select the image to be cut on your handheld remote, then select Stamp2Cut mode and the remote will prompt you to center the laser over the registration marks. Once that's done you're ready to cut. So easy!!


It's so amazing the detail that it can cut. With this image it's almost like lace. It takes the fraction of the time to fussy cutting with scissors.


Emboss your back ground with the Fancy & Floral Texture Fade from the Tim Holtz alterations line.


Stamp the word Thank You using your favorite black ink. The set I used is from The {Stamps} of Life from Stephanie Barnard.


Pop dot the flowers to the card. You can see in the photo above that I only placed the pop dots behind the flowers.


Arrange the flowers on the card. Add a ribbon bow with a glue dots. Mount it to your base card.


For the final touch, Diamond Stickles adds a nice glimmer to the flowers. I only applied the Stickles to the flowers in the front.


The possibilities are endless.


Until you get your eclips and Stamp2Cut. Here is another version of the card using a Framelits Die Set with Stamps (Fern) by Hero Arts.

Thanks for stopping by.....

Richele


Surfaces: Adirondack-Core'dinations and white card stock 
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous ST-CMS001 Nature's MomentsInk: Ranger InkJet Black Archival Embellishments: Tim Holtz-Crinkle Ribbon
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. All the cards are beautiful, love how you have tied your bows too, they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Richelle...so gonna have to get that stamp2cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fantastic, Richelle!! I love the feminine feel to them. Really cool to see what the eclips can do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cards are to die for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards!!! Thanks so much for sharing! Stamp to cut looks like such a wonderful idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently bought an Eclips because I was sold on the Stamp2Cut idea. And this project confirms I got the right brand of electronic cutter for my needs. These are beautiful and detailed samples that I like to see and be inspired by. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is WONDERFUL! congratulations. marta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow,....those are so very pretty. I wish the cutting carts where in reach for me! But I do have patience, and a pair of sissors!! lol. Lovely cards.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. just beautiful!
    and i love how the eclipse works and cut. if i only had the money :P

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...