Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pop 'n Cuts Video Interview

At the CHA Winter show in Anaheim last January I had the great pleasure to be interviewed by my friend Jonathan Fong about the new Pop 'n Cuts dies.

Since they are shipping to stores right now, I thought you might enjoy seeing the interview.

The area where this display was set up was a high-traffic area within the booth, so what you don't see is all the people who walked through the shot as this interview was going on. It was hilarious! We would just pause, let the people go by, and then Jonathan would launch back into his questions without missing a beat!

And then, when the long shots were over, he said, as though it were a perfectly normal part of the interview process; "Let's move over there and I want to get a shot of us singing" (You have to watch to the very end to see the outtakes)

You can learn more about Jonathan and his mad crafting/video/spokesperson skills by visiting his website here: Jonathan Fong Style

I also wanted to share a Video Die Guide to Pop 'n Cuts. You can see an example and hear me explain all 15 dies in the collection.


Happy die cutting!

Karen
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your Pop N Cuts sample album. This would be a great tool for retailers to have in their stores so consumers could see just how amazing these dies are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love you signing and that albums showing off all the Pop `n Cuts is the bomb! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!!! I can't wait to try these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, you are soooooooo talented! I love these dies and can't wait for the stores to get them in. I signed up to take a class you'll be teaching this weekend as I think I'm becoming your biggest fan;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I noticed on another video on You tube some cards with pop up bird cage and other pop ups... are these new? old? confused.

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...