Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Spy Saturday July 21


Hi everyone!  Jan Hobbins from the DT here, with my three picks for I Spy Saturday.  It's been a lot of fun looking at all the projects using Sizzix products.  It was really hard to choose, there are so many creative and talented crafters out there.  Here's the three that I have chosen:
I think we all have used butterflies in our creations, but how Teresa has used the Sizzix Bigz Butterfly to create these ornaments is amazing!  She used a Tim Holtz technique from an online card class to create all these beautiful textures.  Check out Teresa's blog for more photos and inspiration.


Next, is a tag by Julia that is stunning!  I love how she took the Vintage Lace sizzlit die and created this piece at the bottom of her tag, then hung Vintage Market letters. But the embossing on the hearts, the spraying, inking of the flowers, and all the different textures, is what really caught my eye.  If you would like to see how she created this beautiful tag, visit Julia's blog here.


And finally, Nicole created this cute file folder book and tags in a bag set for her daughter with photos of Nicole's grandson.  I love how she used the Harlequin Border Sizzlit die on her album.  The small tags fit perfectly in the shopping bag and are a great way to use smaller photos.  For more photos of this project idea, check out Nicole's blog and see a great tip on how she uses that bread tag that comes with the small tag die.


I hope you have enjoyed these projects and find them just as inspiring as I have!
Have a great Saturday!

Jan



I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Great projects...I love using the Tim Holtz Butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful butterflies, and I love the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag!!!!! Loved the butterflies as well. Great projects ladies!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butterflies and tag are awesome. Thanks for sharing. Cyndie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Thanks so much for sharing my tag here - I was told by a friend and would have had no idea unless she'd told me!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe those ornaments are not ceramic! Gorgeous! Love the shimmery effects and funky colors on the tag. Innovative use of the Harlequin Sizzlit on the last project. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...