Saturday, July 14, 2012

I Spy Saturday July 14


Hello everyone! Anna-Karin from the DT here with some gorgeous I Spy Saturday picks. I've spied tons of stunning projects using Sizzix products and finally ending up picking these three:

Vivian had linked this clever mini book to a previous I Spy Saturday post. She made it as a gift for her mom. Mini books make such great gifts, I need to remember to make them more often. I love how she used the Steampunk and Butterflight On the Edge dies to cut the edges of the cover and one of the inside pages. Vivian's blog is full of gorgeous projects, you will find much inspiration there.

Next, I spied this fabulous grungy project by Candy Colwell, using the Matchbook Set Movers & Shapers die, and the Subway texture fade. I love the distressed patina look of the embossed metal. Candy also discovered that the large Matchbook is the perfect size for a pad of Post-It notes. Don’t miss the great tutorial she posted on her blog with step-by-step photos, also including the gorgeous inside she made for the matchbook.

Finally, a wonderful altered egg carton by Linda Coughlin, which I also discovered linked to a previous I Spy Saturday post. Such a great idea and an egg carton has never looked so beautiful. I love the canvas flower made from the Tattered Pinecone Bigz die, the crackled Mini Baroque Movers & Shapers panel and the Vintage Lace around the edges. Check out Linda’s blog for tons of gorgeous projects.

I hope you found these projects as inspirational as I did. Have a fabulous Saturday!

Anna-Karin




I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. So jazzed to see my project here today! Thank you so much, Sizzix - I really do adore your products and use them in everything I do!!!! SO you can imagine how happy this makes me - thanks again! Love the variety of textures in the other projects I see here!... The depth in Candy's effects and the lovely frayed bloom in Linda's altered project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see gorgeous creations that Sizzix continues to make them possible :))

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...