Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Flip-it Card Make and Take

Hello, Friends!

I thought I'd share a fun card with you today that we made at CHA last week.  It's original design was designed by my Design Team Member, Laura Williams.  I modified it a bit, to make it a great Make and Take.


Of course it uses a Flip-it Card Die.  ;)  I'm truly addicted!  :)  They are so quick and easy!



The card includes two of my new stamp and Framelits sets that will be available this fall:

658207 Flowers & Vase Stamps/Framelits
 (


Available Fall 2012
)

658206 Birthday/Frames Stamps/Framelits (Available Fall 2012)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie

InLinkz.com
Ink: Clearsnap ColorBox Premium Dye Ink by Stephanie Barnard- Licorice, Raspberry (brand new color!) and Artichoke
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I just purchase a Framelit die. I cut out a few cards and much to my disappointment the die cut the portion that was supposed to be scored. I went online and I did exactly the same as the video person was showing. I had no luck and returned it to Hobby Lobby. I think this one was defective and the store personnel agreed with me being it cut all the way thru the open area that was supposed to turn. They didn't have any more but I am anxious to try another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jan. I've noticed that on videos for the flip-it cards they use two cutting pads in their "sandwich," but if you replace the top cutting pad with a crease pad, the die will not cut through the fold line. I tried cutting the cards as you did--following the directions in the video--and my die also cut through the score line, but with the crease pad on top instead of a cutting pad, it works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...