Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Want to 'Sea' some Flip-its?

Hello, Friends!

I released a new stamp set over at The Stamps of Life called turtle2love and many of my design team members used my Flip-it card dies to show off the stamps.  I loved how they turned out, so I thought I'd share them with you.

 This card is by Vicki Garrett.  I love how she added the glitter bling!  :)


Supplies:
657588

657575


Stamps:  turtle2love by The Stamps of Life
Ink:  ColorBox Dye Ink by Stephanie Barnard



This blue beauty is by Laura Williams


657591

Stamps:  turtle2love and happybday2you by The Stamps of Life
Ink:  ColorBox Dye Ink by Stephanie Barnard



This circle Flip-its card is by Deb Felts


657586

657551

Stamps:  turtle2love by The Stamps of Life
Ink:  ColorBox Dye Ink by Stephanie Barnard


On another note, I'm on the road again this week, this time to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in St. Louis, MO....(although it's really in Collinsville, IL).  If you are in the area, stop by and say HI!  Just look for the PINK booth!  ;)  I'd love to demo the Flip-its Dies for you.  :)


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Those cards are so fun! Thanks for sharing them here!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it! I've flipped for the Flip Its! So far I have the Square and the Circle. Can the others be far behind? I think not. Dee Sheets

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...