Friday, June 1, 2012

Pop-up 2torials - Graduation & Father's Day

Hello Sizzix fans! I'm Karen Burniston and my goal is to get people making pop-ups (say that five times fast!) so with that in mind, here are a couple of Pop-up 2torials. (The "2" stands for 2 minutes, which I interpret as "anything less than 3 minutes" Ha!)

First up, a fun technique for using the Flip-up Flower pop-up die to animate anything else, in this case, a graduation cap:


The second Pop-up 2Torial uses two pop-up dies, the Scalloped Circle Insert and the Zig-Zag insert, combined to make enough platforms for a fun dad-esque scene:



You can find more photos and a full supply list on my blog by visiting these posts: Pop-up 2torial: Graduation, Pop-up 2torial: Fathers Day



Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Those are both really great cards! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so easy. I need these- you make me see lots of possibilities ways of using these dies! Great videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Father's Day card is my favorite man card ever.Karen is incredible.I have some major shopping to do now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Father Day's card!!:) And I want to thank you all for soo much great inspirations! But..is there anyone who know where I can buy this one,Sizzix 657130 Scalloped Circle Insert?:) I've been trying on this, and European Sizzix blog, but it does'nt work, and I have to ship it to my home..in Norway!?:) I want that one soo much♥!
    Thank you, and I wish you a beautiful day further:)
    Best wishes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...