Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A {New} 30 Second Card Video!

Hello, Friends!

I need to share something with you.  Something I've struggled with for some time now.  As the Sizzix Spokesperson, I've always {tried} to maintain a very professional presence.  But, I have another side to myself, where I'm wacky, crazy and in all honesty, more fun.  ;)

Sizzix has always been very supportive of both sides of me, in fact, recently I was told to show "more Stephanie".  So, it's in that spirit that I share another episode of a 30 Second Card {in five minutes!}.

Yes, I'm crazy.  Yes, I'm wacky.  And YES, I have TONS of fun.  That's what crafting is all about.  FUN and Creative Freedom.  When you create, you don't have to create a masterpiece every. single. time.  If you've created it, it's a piece of you and that's a good thing.

And with that said....here's the video.....





Can't see the video? Click Here!



The next time you sit down to create.  Make sure you are having fun with the process.


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Stephanie, your videos are always a breath of fresh air. It is so easy to see that you enjoy what you do. After watching your videos I am always inspired to get up and create straight away. Thanks for your ongoing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very entertaining video!! It was fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That was so awesome! I will be smiling all night! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it doesn't matter how long it took...it was fun to watch you make this cute card, and to see how much fun you had doing it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! The crazy whacky is why we get along so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Stephanie-you made my day! the card is adorable and I think there was hanky panky with the time!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was cracking up watching this one (especially when Ken would show the clock) and kept thinking it's a record! But what a cute card! Gotta get my daughter's Big Shot out of storage and get some of those flip-it dies! Or maybe get a Big Shot of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing.. I thought I'm the only person that always thinks what should I add to make card everytime I am making a card. Such a wonderful sharing of your experience. Love your blogs and tutorials

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...