Saturday, June 2, 2012

I Spy Saturday

Hello everyone! Tammy Roberts here with you today, bringing you some I Spy Saturday fun. First up, is a pretty little layout I spied over at the Two Peas Gallery. I just love the way Kushi used the Sizzlits Decorative Strip - Inside Out, you can check it out HERE and at kushi-kushi.blogspot.com.
Next, is a card that caught my eye while still drooling over at the Two Peas Gallery. The colors just screamed share me.... plus, I was smitten with the border at the bottom of the card using the Texture Fades Embossing Folders - Patterns & Stitches. You can see it HERE .
Lastly, I spied this stunning project from Ann on Pinterest, using the On The Edge - Butterflight Die and Damask & Regal Flourishes Embossing Folders. You can also find it here on her blog at: http://annespaperfun-aksh.blogspot.se/2012/03/sketchy-colors_18.html.
Thank you for stopping by today!

Tammy


I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful work! Thank you so much for finding it and sharing it!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...