Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Spy Saturday June 23


Last week for I Spy Saturday I shared with you new galleries online at Sizzix.com that featured new release products and the talents of our amazing in-house art department.  This week I have another new gallery to share with you, the new Pop 'N Cuts collection by Karen Burniston.

Creating 3-D cards has never been this fun! The Pop ‘n Cuts collection by Karen Burniston uses a beautiful array of magnetic insert dies with a base die to design impressive 3-D pop up shapes in just a few quick steps. Simply pop the insert into place, lining up the center crease marks, and die-cut for an incredibly easy shape-cutting experience.

You can find the gallery of products and project examples (by Beth Reames) on our website at http://www.sizzix.com/catalog#facets=exclusive~pop-n-cuts.

I have seen so much interest and excitement online for this collection and can't wait for it to ship so I can see what Sizzix fans create with it!



I hope you enjoyed this edition of I Spy Saturday! Don't forget, each week we are sharing what we are spying on PinterestFacebookTwitter, and on Flickr as well as surfing around the world wide web looking for your Sizzix creations. You can also share a link with us from your blog or online gallery with the InLinkz button below.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...